Clinical Scientist II - B
10 Southgate Rd Scarborough, ME 04074 US
- 8 hr days within working hours - core hours are 9-3.
- 3-5 years' experience IVDR (European regulation) experience preferred
- Technical writing - this is not a lab based position and is documentation heavy.
- Understanding of Quality management systems and design controls
- Education - BS or higher 6 month duration but could extend to 12.
This position is NonExempt. Hours over 40 will be paid at Time and a Half.
- Individual is well grounded in a scientific discipline, performing routine and complex bench and/or instrumental analysis.
- Has good troubleshooting capabilities, and is capable of developing methods and procedures.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.