Clinical Scientist II - C
10 Southgate Rd Scarborough, ME 04074 US
- 8 hrs/day - flexible with core hours of 9-3
- Master' s preferred
- 5-7 years' experience IVDR (European regulation) experience preferred
- Technical writing - this is not a lab based position and is documentation heavy.
- Understanding of Quality management systems and design controls
- Comfortable working with and peer reviewing work of junior team members
- Could extend up to 12 months
This position is Nonexempt. Hours over 40 will be paid at Time and a Half.
- Individual is well grounded in a scientific discipline, performing routine and complex bench and/or instrumental analysis.
- Has good troubleshooting capabilities, and is capable of developing methods and procedures.
- Works under direct supervision of Manager. BS or MS degree required -
- Lab experience required. 5+ Years Experience Level.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.