Clinical Study Assistant
1360-1380 South Loop Road Alameda, CA 94502 US
Target Pay rates: 25-32/hr varies on experience
- Assist clinical staff in planning, conducting clinical trials, and study completion.
- Assist clinical staff in device accountability, prepare devices for clinical study use, clinical study supply ordering and management, and preparation and cleanup of clinical lab for study use.
- Assist clinical staff in study document filing and archiving.
- Assist in entering clinical study data in source documents and in case report forms, including data cleanup.
Years Experience: 0-3 years of experience in conducting clinical research or laboratory experience in biology or related field is required with an Associate degree. No previous experience is necessary with a Bachelors degree. Skills:
- Maintain computer skills required to work efficiently
- Familiarity working with electronic devices containing study data and transfer of study data to another medium.
- Familiarity with Electronic Data Capture and Electronic Trial Master File systems
- Maintain effective and meaningful communication within the clinical team and with research and development team to ensure the success of the clinical trial.
Education: Associate Degree minimum required. Bachelor degree is preferred.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.