Clinical Supply Chain, Supply Planner I
101 Main St Cambridge, MA 02142 US
- Clinical Supply Chain Supply Planner supports programs and protocols, in tandem with program leads. Interact with internal and external customers and suppliers in order to accomplish project objectives including packaging, labeling, shipment, inventory management, and drug return logistical activities.
- He/She manages and maintains IMP distribution and returns drug plans and manages Clinical Supply documentation associated with assigned program, in compliance with GMP and industry standards.
- The Supply Planner also monitors inventory levels and provides feedback to Program leads and their direct Manager regarding expiry and re-supply needs across inventory. If required participates in clinical supply groups system enhancement initiatives, as assigned and needed.
- The clinical supply chain, supply planner, has exceptional communication skills, self-motivated, exposure and/or knowledge of software programs including Microsoft Project, Power Point, MS Project, Interactive Response Technology (IRT), and Microsoft Office. Willingness to learn and sense of urgency to meet patient and program needs. Experience with CGMP and/or CGCP is a plus.
Accountabilities -Work actively and align with Clinical Operation/Study team to help create forecast for assigned study and program including enrollment rate.
- Support country logistics for shipping and importation, on assigned study or program.
- Monitor regularly drug expiry, and the appropriate inventory levels across assigned clinical programs.
- Support and oversight of packaging requirements for programs and/or protocols assigned
- Monitoring of enrollment, drop-out rates and actual supply need on assigned protocols and/or programs. Ensure continuous re-assessment of Project needs, on assigned programs and/or protocols.
- Lead label creation and approvals process, including translations for all countries, on assigned study and/or program responsible for.
- Supports return and destruction of IMPs from sites to depots for assigned study.
- Interface with other members of the Clinical Supply Chain to provide and obtain information and to ensure on time delivery of assigned study.
- Perform inventory checks and manage inventory levels and cycle count at the vendor yearly on assigned study
- Manage temperature excursions during transportation on assigned study
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.