Clinical Trial Supply Manager
9115 Hague Road Indianapolis, IN 46256 US
Pay rate range: $26.00
The key accountabilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Packs, ships and maintains inventory of product/raw material, samples and fulfills study team orders with emphasis on attention to detail. Examines, stocks, and restocks materials in inventory. Accurately pulls and/or packs products for customer orders ensuring lot numbers, shipping temperature, address and shipping methods are correct. May pick and pack in different temperature environments (ie refrigerated, frozen, ambient).
- Materials (supplies, binders, labels, etc.): Work with study teams to identify specifications and develop study related materials to those specifications. Prints labels for all types of materials.
- Receiving: Receives, inspects and inventories Clinical Trial Materials (binders, labels, kits, reagents, consumables) insuring appropriate quality, quantities and storage conditions (warehouse, coolers, freezers, etc.), completing relevant documentation as necessary, establishing electronic inventory records, and communicating with Clinical Teams.
- Inventory Management: Maintains electronic and physical inventories of Clinical Trial Materials, relabels marketed products for investigational and/or research use as necessary, tracks expiration dates.
- Induct new instruments to the instrument management database (RAM) to record status, location, and service events, etc.
- Request instrument updates in RAM by submitting general requests for IOQs, relocation and/or updating the instrument information in the database per request(s) etc.
Education: High school graduate
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.