Compensation and TA, Director
2318 Mill Road, Suite Alexandria, VA 22314 US
Well established non-profit seeking a Director, Talent Acquisition and Compensation. Seeking a talented individual to join a dynamic Human Resources Team.
Ideal hire would be a director level HR professional with TA and Compensation experience . Newly created position! Estimating the job will be 65-70% TA and 30-35% Compensation.
- 12+ years HR experience including a focus on talent acquisition and compensation
- Experience with HRIS and compensation software systems
- 7+ years leadership responsibilities
- Excel pivot table, v look up
- Masters in HR
- CCP or CP
- Workday HRIS
In this role, you will be responsible for driving our recruitment strategic planning, managing a team, and ensuring that our process is inclusive and effective. You'll also have the opportunity to develop and implement compensation programs that keep us competitive in the market and aligned with our business objectives.
- Develop and effectively execute the talent acquisition strategy, ensuring that it is aligned with company’s overall business objectives
- Partner with the Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer and the Chief Human Resources Officer to promote and drive the company-wide Equity Diversity and Inclusion initiatives through talent acquisition goals and objectives
- Manage the talent acquisition team, providing leadership, coaching, evaluation, and development opportunities
- Drive the recruitment process, from sourcing to offer acceptance, ensuring that it is equitable, efficient, effective, and compliant with all applicable laws and regulations
- Manage operational programs such as employee referral program, skill assessment operations, recruitment metrics, and contingent worker costs and tracking
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including Hiring Managers, HR teams, and the Center for Equity & Diversity staff to enhance and evolve our candidate experience
- Develop and implement employer branding and recruitment marketing campaigns to attract top talent. Collaborate with the Communications team to address areas of opportunity
- Responsible for full-cycle recruitment, as needed
- Develop and manage an equitable and innovative compensation strategy, ensuring that it is in line with the overall business objectives
- Conduct market research and analyze industry trends to ensure that company’s compensation programs remain competitive
- Conduct survey submission and benchmarking, labor market analysis, management reporting, ad hoc review/analysis, salary budgeting, and bonus/equity pool modeling
- Develop and maintain job families, salary structures, and salary ranges for all positions
- Develop and implement incentive programs to motivate and retain employees
- Partner with HR and other stakeholders to communicate the company's compensation programs to employees
- Manage the annual merit increase and bonus processes, ensuring that they are fair and equitable
- Ensure that compensation programs comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- Develops, implements, and administers operating policies, procedures, practices, and controls for Talent and Compensation business lines
- Lead contract negotiations for Talent Acquisition and Compensation-related vendors and partners
- Recommends and executes strategic plans and operational goals to support annual department and organizational objectives
- Monitors and evaluates the annual performance results of business lines
- Participates in the preparation of the annual operating budget; monitors and controls the performance against the annual operating budget
- Performs other reasonable business-related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other managers when necessary
Exciting opportunity at a wonderful organization!
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.