Complaint Investigations Tech
1360-1380 South Loop Road Alameda, CA 94502 US
This position is NonExempt. Hours over 40 will be paid at Time and a Half.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system.
- Perform routine testing (physical, chemical or functional) on product returned from the field due to a customer complaint, using a variety of lab equipment.
- Summarize and record all test data and maintain proper documentation of all lab work.
- Process customer returns in a timely manner in accordance with ISO and FDA QS Reg.
- Support company goal for timeliness of complaint investigations and closures.
- Knowledge of regulations and standards affecting IVD's and Biologics.
- Must have good written and oral communications skills.
- Must possess good laboratory practices, including handling of chemicals and biohazardous material.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.