Complaint Investigations Tech
1360-1380 South Loop Road Alameda, CA 94502 US
Entry Level Lab Technician in the Complaint Investigations Lab.
The Technician will be responsible for: Unpacking boxes safely and sorting the returned products accordingly by product lines. Investigating returned products in order to resolve customer complaints regarding their blood glucose meters, strips & sensors. The Technician will document complaint investigations in the Complaint Handling System.
The Technician will also use troubleshooting equipment like, multi-meters, oscilloscopes, test fixtures, microscopes, etc. to complete the investigation.
• Must Have ~ basic computer skills to navigate Internet programs used, basic Excel skills and be able to read, write and comprehend English.
Experience in Medical Device / Biotech Industry is preferred.
• Knowledge of Electronic Troubleshooting is preferred.
• Ability to work in a team setting is a plus.
• Fast learner and ability to follow written work instructions of SOP’s is preferred.
• Good documentation skills are a must.
• Good computer skills are essential for this job, since data entry of investigation results is a primary part of the job.
• Ability to focus while performing repetitive and routine investigations is a must.
• Great fit for workers with Manufacturing, Inspection, and Assembly experience.
• Minimum education required is H.S. Diploma or equivalent (such as GED).
• An Associates (Two year) degree in Electrical Engineering or other Science is a great fit for this job.
• Recent college graduates with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other subject may be considered; but please note that candidates with a Bachelor’s degree are not an ideal fit for this entry level position.
target pay: $28/hr
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.