Consultant Program Management
101 HomeBased Street Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120 US
Target Pay Rate: 112-120/hr **salary will be commensurate with experience
Summary of Role: Lead a collection of system integration projects necessary for the construction of a new corporate enterprise ecosystem that has SAP at its core. The new enterprise system supports a multi-national corporation created from a divestment and carve-out activity. The position is a member of the Innovation and Transformation Team. Reports To: SVP Innovation and Transformation Responsibilities:
- Interact with stakeholders, project managers, and operational managers to ensure that the projects achieve their objectives.
- Collaborate with other teams and individuals that focus on different aspects of the system construction.
- Closely monitor projects to ensure that impediments are resolved, plans are acted upon, and the schedule stays on track.
- Work with vendors to ensure they are delivering to budget, schedule, and quality while ensuring that the vendors have the necessary information and support needed to perform their work efficiently.
- Lead and support testing efforts associated with the systems involved in the landscape.
- Provide appropriate and effective leadership to the projects managed.
- Project management experience in enterprise system space.
- Experience managing projects within a major corporate transformation initiative where there is uncertainty and unpredictability.
- Flexibility in working with changing role requirements, complex and interconnected systems, and a willingness to learn
- Project or program manager certification, especially PMP.
- Experience with any of the following systems: SAP, Salesforce, ServiceMax, Boomi, WebMethods.
- Experience with divestiture and carve-out situations.
- Medical device, medical technology, or high-tech industry experience within a manufacturing context.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.