710 Medtronic Parkway Minneapolis, MN 55432 US
- Ability to communicate with multiple functional stakeholders on meetings, but especially sales. We also work with Marketing/Finance/Pricing etc…
- MS Office experience, especially with excel and word. Adobe experience helpful as well.
- Some level of data related experience or contract/pricing experience
- Intakes contract requests from sales organization and prepares pricing quotes, capital equipment contracts, cash quotes, etc…
- Coordinates product launches and related contracting requests with sales/marketing/finance/pricing
- Administers terms and conditions of contracts and tracks agreements for compliance. Reporting data elements of compliance related information to functional stakeholders, especially the sales organization. Creating SOP’s to better define our process management and identify potential gaps in process.
- Modifies existing legal contacting templates in conjunction with change requests on contract strategy, new product launches, etc…
- Extracts data and reports on critical contract elements like customer pricing, historical customer sales, and other relevant contracting data
Education Required: bachelor’s – not set on a specific degree
Years’ Experience Required: 2+
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.