Contract Associate II
1 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080 US
The general purpose of the Sr. Contract Associate-Contract Operations, role is to manage the financial life cycle for service contracts so that Development Sciences and its respective functional representatives may have an accurate accounting of expenses related to the procurement of outside services. Work is performed under limited direction and guidance, with general instructions on new assignments.
- The responsibilities for Sr. Contract Associate (Contract Operations) include:
- Prepare and execute purchase order requests and manage accounts payable associated with outside service agreements.
- Work collaboratively, effectively and efficiently with all internal and external partners and stakeholders
- Attend and occasionally present at department and group meetings, staying current on department and group projects, goals and issues.
- Maintain paper and or electronic files of financial records and respond to audit requests.
- Minimum 5-8 years accounts payable and/or finance experience required.
- Ability to manage ever-changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High degree of customer focus and proven ability to build and maintain effective internal and external partnerships.
- Team player with demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective working relationships throughout all levels of the organization.
- BS/BA in Business, Financial or related discipline, or equivalent education
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.