Contract Statistical Programmer
700 Saginaw Drive Redwood City, CA 94063 US
This position will be responsible for independent programming and verification of Clinical Trial Data to produce high quality deliverables to meet study timelines, quality standards and requirements. This person will be required to work closely and communicate effectively with internal team members and Statisticians to best serve the deliverable need.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
In this position, Statistical Programmer is expected to be able to develop knowledge and skills to:
- Provide Statistical Programming support either in the form of production or verification of SAS scripts and outputs for Analysis Files, Tables, listings, Figures, and any other form of Clinical Trial.
- Ensure effective planning to meet quality and timely delivery of deliverables.
- Comply with project/study programming standards and specifications following internal guidelines.
- Ensure accuracy of clinical trial results for internal and external audiences (e.g., regulatory authorities, academic community, and healthcare providers) via biometrics QC of documents with clinical data.
- Programming support for relevant deliverables, such as Investigator Brochures, publications, US and ex-US regulatory submissions, including CDISC compliant datasets (SDTM, ADaM) and data documentation, Reviewer’s Guide, TLFs, Statistical Analysis Plans (study specific, ISS, ISE, Exposure-Response).
- Hands-on programming of in-house deliverables including but not limited to Dose Committee meetings, Board of Director meetings, Exploratory Analysis, etc.
- Verification Review of documents, spreadsheets, slides for in-house presentations and external publications.
Specific required experience, skills, and education:
- MS, BS/BA degree or other suitable qualification with relevance to the field.
- 6+ years of programming experience. Knowledge of SAS software and Clinical trials preferred.
- A demonstrable record of teamwork.
- Thrives in a collaborative team setting and is driven by a desire to deploy and/or adopt innovative approaches and technologies in a high energy environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize options, anticipate challenges, and execute on goals as a member of an interdisciplinary team is extremely important.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.