Data Analyst II
1420 Harbor Bay Parkway Alameda CA USA 94502 Alameda, CA 94502 US
Skills: Data analysis, Visual presentation of data for senior management, Ability to work with multiple systems, ability to automate data collection and interpretation tasks
Education: College degree preferred. Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics, Industrial Engineering are good degrees to come with; with 4 years of experience. Will also consider an Associate’s with 5+ years of Data Analytics exp. or Masters degree with 2 years of Data Analytics exp.
- Data Analyst is responsible for pulling data to support trending of cost, risk score, savings, supplier performance, etc.
- Generate visual reports (e.g., graphs, charts, tables) for senior management reviews and ad-hoc requests.
- Data Analyst will focus on creating sustainable process for extracting and integrating data between multiple systems for the purpose of dashboard/metrics.
- Responsible to provide support to category managers and buyers for data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Identify opportunities to streamline data and reports for inventory, supplier performance, shortages, component demand, spend, savings, etc.
- Develop data queries based upon ad-hoc reports required to measure effectiveness of business processes.
- Excel, Power-BI are minimum requirements/must haves.
- SQL and Visio are preferred skills.
- 4 years’ experience in Multi-National Corporation (MNC) to effectively manage stakeholders.
- Self-drive to pursue goals/objectives and not waiting for instructions.
- Procurement/Operations/Supply Chain knowledge a plus
- Ability to work under ambiguity
Target pay: $45-47/hr
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.