Data Entry Clerk II
100 Summer Street Boston, MA 02110 US
Granular is a stop-loss insurance subsidiary of Illumina. Granular works with TPAs (Third Party Administrators) to receive documents about their customers (self insured companies) and provide insurance quotes in return. This project is to help process the documents sent by TPAs to Granular and input the data within to a formatted template.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Follow data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Data processing, including cleaning, formatting and structuring.
- Reporting back to Granular on processing progress using Salesforce.
- Working with TL to escalate questions and issues to the correct stakeholders within Granular.
Proven data entry work experience Experience with MS Office Aptitude to pick up complex data entry tasks Attention to detail Confidentiality Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks Proven experience in documenting processes and exceptions on assigned tasks Ability to deliver on strict timelines
Good communication skills Degree related to data processing, engineering or mathematics
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.