Data Management Manager III
211 Mount Airy Rd Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 US
Target Pay Rate: 50-90/hr **salary will be commensurate with experience
Position manages end-to-end delivery of data management services for assigned projects/studies, collaborating with CROs and other vendors to ensure high quality deliverables are on time and within budget to support drug development processes and global submissions. This position also partners with internal and external stakeholders to optimize Data Management technology, processes, and standards.
This position has a working knowledge of Electronic Data Capture/related applications and industry standards, and moderate technical skills in working with data received from CROs and other third party vendors. This position has strong verbal/written skills, analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills and is able to work effectively with people at different levels and from different disciplines and cultures. Additionally, this position possesses a working knowledge of clinical operations and relevant regulatory requirements. This position has experience working on Phase I-IV studies within the medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry within one or more therapeutic areas. Finally, this position has moderate skills in continuous improvement, project management, change management, and risk management.
Leadership, Direction, and Strategy:
- Establishes Data Management strategy at the project and/or study level for a smaller number of projects/studies Proactively identifies and manages risks at the project and/or study level for a smaller number of projects/studies
- Plans and directs the conduct of Data Management activities for assigned projects/studies through outsourcing (e.g., study startup, study conduct, study closeout, and reporting).
- Provides oversight for Data Management CRO and other third party vendors to ensure compliance with the protocol, external/internal standards, Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), applicable regulatory guidelines, Policies, SOPs, and other relevant guidelines.
- Ensures Data Management deliverables meet/exceed project/study team expectations regarding quality, time, and cost and that Data Management documentation is filed/archived according to applicable clients and regulatory requirements.
- Reviews/approves clinical study related documents (e.g., Protocols, Data Management Plan, Clinical Study Reports). Leads and drives the datareview process in collaboration with the study team to ensure data quality
- Participates in audits and inspections.
Operational Efficiency / Continuous Improvement:
- Provides comprehensive data management expertise to project/study teams to optimize study-specific clinical trial processes.
- May participate in process improvement initiatives.
- 8+ years data management and/or related industry work experience in a medical device, pharmaceutical company, or similar environment (e.g. 8+ CRO)
- MS/BS/RN in life sciences or related field (or equivalent experience)
**CO/NY candidates may not be considered
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.