Digital Business Analyst
REMOTE, IL 00000 US
*Depending on experience
The Digital Business Analyst is responsible for gathering and analyzing business requirements, defining, and documenting functionality and expected behavior for all digital projects. These projects include, but are not limited to, websites, HTML emails, banner ads, and mobile apps. The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of business processes, UI/UX design principles, and the ability to translate those into technical and functional requirements. An example of a functional requirement might be: “When the user clicks the OK button, the dialog is closed, and the user is returned to the main window in the state it was in before the dialog was displayed”.
• Gather and analyze business requirements for various digital mediums.
• Define and document functionality and expected behavior of all digital initiatives.
• Leverage understanding of HTML, user interfaces (UI), and user experience (UX) to create functional requirement documents.
• Interpret feedback and manage the implementation of solutions.
• Collaborate with UX/UI design teams to ensure requirements align with design principles and user experience standards.
• Conduct research and analysis to identify opportunities for digital improvements and enhancements.
• Communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels to translate business needs into technical requirements.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
• 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, with a focus on digital products (websites, apps, etc.)
• Experience and knowledge of HTML, UI/UX design principles.
• Basic proficiency in Excel, with the ability to manipulate data, create reports, and use functions.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Keen attention to detail, with an ability to envision how a user will interact with a digital platform.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to effectively work with stakeholders from all levels of the organization, including technical and non-technical individuals.
• Experience with project management tools and techniques.
*CO/NYC candidates might not be considered
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.