Digital Medical Project Manager
Remote Remote, CA 00000 US
This role will help US Medical Affairs evolve Customer engagement and deliver meaningful, compelling and trusted omnichannel medical experiences. You will do this by leading key digital projects and providing operational/project support to move these initiatives from plans to reality. Examples include planning and executing Customer-facing programs for digital channels (web, email, paid media, social media) as well as content planning and operations.
- Lead cross-functional project teams to plan, develop and implement digital capabilities and projects
- Tracking project milestones and coordinating updates for digital medical within US Medical Affairs
- Providing operational support and reporting related to digital channels and content
- Working closely and collaboratively with internal cross-functional partners and participating on cross-functional work sessions as needed
- Ensuring that assigned projects are completed on time, to high standards and within budget
- Monitoring and communicating project milestones and activities, communicate any risks and issues to stakeholders
- Identifying and recommending process and other improvements; whether pertinent to your specific department and/or beyond
- Maintaining the Google Drive repository for digital medical projects, making sure every key document is well-organized and easy to find.
- Help with Digital medical processes as needed (status updates, content review coordination etc.)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree (life sciences, technology, management or related disciplines) or equivalent experience
- 5+ years relevant work experience (e.g., project management, digital executions etc.)
- Digital capability and omnichannel experience strongly preferred
- Experience working with Medical Affairs organizations is preferred
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS/ABILITIES:
- Outstanding attention-to-detail, time management and prioritization
- Knowledge of relevant project management methodologies, both agile and waterfall
- Experience in Veeva, Adobe and Google suite platforms is preferred
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding objectives and goals
- Strong customer orientation/focus and understanding of multiple customer needs
- Effective verbal & written communication skills, including strong technical writing skills.
- Excellent partnering skills: works well within teams and is effective in collaborating with others internally and externally
- Ability to handle pressure, short timelines, ambiguity and change
- Understanding of HCP scientific exchange initiatives and digital customer engagement
- Solid knowledge and understanding of rules and regulations impacting business practices
- Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred
Target Pay Rate Range: $90-110/hr. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.