Digital Programs Specialist (REMOTE)
4795 Executive Drive San Diego, CA 92121 US
As the seasoned professional in this role - we look to you to strategically prioritize increasing online conversion, create user journeys for product placement, and enabling revenue growth on our digital platforms.
Strategic Imperatives For This Position 1) Focus on constant optimization to achieve revenue and attribution goals with strategy definition, planning and execution of all relevant digital properties. 2) Deepen the customer wallet share by selling across digital property workflows. 3) Generate high quality leads by developing and supporting strategies for marketing campaigns. 4) Execute the digital retailing plan including product, behavior and promo recommendations. 5) Track activities and results, adjusting as needed, to maximize effectiveness and routinely reporting back on that effectiveness to stakeholders.
Professional Success Attributes:
- You have a sound understanding of the B2B buyer journey and cross-channel attribution to gain a comprehensive view of key purchasing factors and how to best engage with users to answer their critical questions and how client products can best serve them.
- You are passionate about promotions, ecommerce and understand that users want ordering to be easy, intuitive and helpful.
- You excel at executing, measuring and optimizing campaigns in from leads to prospects, to accounts, to sold to, in the online sales funnels.
- You understand the power of digital marketing to bring the right message, to the right user, in the right location using predictive data and targeting. We want to nurture and lead prospects through our digital destination and convert in the ecommerce channel.
- You provide inputs on priorities and identify roadblocks, being solutions-minded.
- You have an analytical mindset with demonstrated proficiency in marketing and web metrics.
Demonstrated Systems Knowledge:
- First-hand knowledge of a CRM, such as SFDC. - good to have
- 2-3 years knowledge with website personalization tools - any tool
- 1-3 years knowledge with enterprise analytics solutions like Adobe Analytics and Tableau or Google Analytics
- 1-2 years knowledge of heatmapping and engagement tools such as ContentSquare - good to have
- Bachelors degree in the marketing or business/communications preferred.
**salary will be commensurate with experience**
CO, NY candidates may not be considered.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.