Direct PTP - Data Steward
REMOTE, CA 00000 US
Target PR Range: 50-65
*Depending one experience
We are now recruiting a Direct PTP – Data Steward to join our diverse Purchasing & Supplier Management team in Lake County, IL.
• Within the Global Process Lead (GPL) team, function as the Data Steward to Support S/4 implementation and Data Migration of all PTP Objects from Allergan’s ECC systems to S/4 HANA for the ongoing OMI Project.
• Define and manage master data quality, transformation, mapping, and validation rules thereby making sure all compliance policies procedures are followed like SOX, GxP.
• Support the already implemented Master Data Governance Rules for data migration/conversion activities such as extraction, transforming, migrating, validating, de-duping and reconciliation of data in SAP.
• Good understanding & experience of S4 LTMC tool for migrating objects.
• Good understanding of Third Party/ Contract manufacturing process, Product Financial Flows in Pharmaceuticals industry and how Intercompany Billing
• Develop, validate and implement business specific use cases, test scripts and work with business to show demo and train them on global template for Procurement.
• Create load ready files for PTP Master data objects like Vendors, PIR, S.List, QIR, P.Reqs, OAs & Purchase Orders and hand it over to Technical team for loading Data into S4.
• Validate preload & post load report and make sure the load is done properly according to pre-defined master data governance rules.
• Data reviews with PSM site contact by having multiple checkpoints and rounds of review to ensure data quality.
• URT Script preparation and running the script end to end to along with business to make sure there are no snags.
• Support all cutover, controlled release, and go-live support (remote war room activities) and also attend site go-live when required.
• Know and catch gaps in processes from one operating model to another with cross-functional impacts (QA, Supply chain, Manufacturing, Vendor master, material master, etc.), including requirement gathering to bridge the gaps.
Education, Technical Skills, and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher with 10 years’ experience in Direct Procurement & Supply Chain Management required.
• Significant Business process Integration experience including experience with integrated testing (verification, user acceptance, regression, etc.) and training required.
• Extensive experience with SAP S4 HANA with in-depth understanding of how procurement data works and its downstream/upstream impacts required.
• Must be a business process subject matter expert of Direct procurement with working knowledge of MRP (planning system) required.
• Good experience working with cross-functional project teams to help resolve issues, drive process improvement, and manage governance.
• Possess strong written / verbal communication skills, strong analytical skills with the ability to be able to break down complex regulations into simple to understand instructions.
*CO/NYC candidates might not be considered
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.