11101 Metric Boulevard Austin, TX 78758 US
These responsibilities ensure the total control of all products within the inventory, shipping, and receiving areas (warehouse).
Essential duties and responsibilities
• To perform this job optimally, an individual performs each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Support the shipment of goods produced as well as goods received and supplies to be used in or to aid in the production/storage of goods destined for sale to our customer base.
• Work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with multiple people at one time.
• Receive and issue finished goods into the computer database.
• Record and monitor all items with shelf life per SOPs and notify the appropriate personnel.
• Perform and prepare cycle count reports for inventory accuracy.
• Perform shipping and receiving duties as required per the appropriate SOPs.
• Prepare and participate in yearly physical inventories.
• Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department lead person or department supervisor.
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
• Perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
• 1-2 years of experience in shipping in a pick-pack type warehouse environment.
• Able to properly handle confidential information and records.
• Able to analyze the information captured to identify potential problems or discrepancies.
• Detailed oriented and pay close attention to accuracy.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Proficient in the use of computers
The physical requirements listed in this section include, but are not limited to, the motor/physical abilities and skills required to successfully undertake the essential duties and responsibilities of this position. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), reasonable accommodations may be made to empower individuals with disabilities to undertake the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
While undertaking the essential duties and responsibilities of the position, the employee must repeatedly
Sit, listen, speak, and have the mobile ability to move throughout the building. The employee must be capable of using a keyboard for computer purposes. The employee is required to go to all areas of the company. The employee may be required to periodically lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
This position is not expected to require travel.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.