Document Control Administrator
4900 W Vickery Blvd Fort Worth, TX 76107 US
The Document Control Administrator is a quality focused individual who accurately manages the archival process, keeping updated records scanned into the systems, manages site document changes in the electronic document management system to ensure conformance to approved procedures, and issuance/verification of manufacturing batch records.
The Document Control Administrator is responsible for the following:
• Maintaining the flow of controlled documents through the Electronic Document Management System and the Electronic Learning Management System.
• Provide support for document control function through routing, review, distribution, approval, and release of documents, including course and exam entry.
• Issuance of batch records and labels for commercial product manufacturing.
• Management of the Document Control archive room including organization, filing and retrieval of documents as needed.
• Adherence to the Corporate and Company record retention policy for documents stored within the Document Control archive room.
• Ensure compliance is adhered to for the two year review requirement for all documents in the EDMS.
• Process Standard Operating Procedures, Batch Records, Validation Documents, Miscellaneous Reports, Forms, and Material Specifications through the EDMS.
• Other duties in Document Control as necessary.
Responsibilities: (Please specify % amount against each responsibility)
(50%) Keeping updated records scanned into systems
(20%) Managing the Document Archival Process
(10%) Batch Record Issuance and verification
(10%) Managing documents in the Electronic Document Management System
(10%) All remaining activities
Location: Fort Worth - Vickery
Education: High School Diploma or GED required; Associates Degree in Business, Life Sciences or related field preferred
Licenses/ Certifications: None
Experience: Minimum of one-year experience with document management in a regulated industry, pharmaceutical or medical device experience with direct document control experience preferred
- Must have effective planning and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize, multitask and work with a high degree of accuracy and recall
- Must have strong written, oral, interpersonal, group and telephone communication skills
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to provide demonstrations as needed
- Experience working with Electronic Document Management Systems preferred
- Must be skilled in the use of Microsoft Office Products including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams
- High attention to detail required
- Strong customer service skills
- Self starter
- Team player
Physical Demands: Lifting boxes 10-20 lbs, reaching, bending, standing
Travel Requirements: 10%
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.