3551 Lawrenceville Road Trenton, NJ 08648 US
Target Pay Rate: 20-25.26/hr **salary will be commensurate with experience
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provides support activities and assists with the workflow for specific tasks on document publishing requests between client and our service providers; works closely with both service providers and client teams to communicate priorities for document publishing.
- Assesses requests submitted to ensure both data and regulatory accuracy before being submitted to the vendor for publishing.
- Enters and maintains data in workflow tracking tools. Works with business partners to ensure all data is accurate and up-to-date .
- Provides feedback to management related to potential risks, issues and continuous improvement opportunities to ensure client relationship with our providers remains positive and effective.
- Identify and escalate document-related situations.
- May participate in focused projects related to their scope of work.
- Must be competent working in an environment that utilizes Microsoft Office applications and be comfortable working with electronic docbases, databases, and computer systems (e.g. web based applications).
- BS degree required.
- Previous pharmaceutical background is always helpful.
5 measurable skills or experiences that manager wants to see on every resume.
- Proficient in MS Office 365
- Proficient Data Entry/computer skills
- Ability to learn customized database
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Able to work in a Team Environment
**CO/NY candidates may not be considered
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.