Drug Safety Associate
395 Oyster Point Blvd, , Suite 217 South San Francisco, CA 94080 US
Our client is an emerging, mission-driven, drug development company intentionally designed to identify, clinical evaluate, and successfully commercialize novel treatments for pediatric oncology patients, and ultimately to expand those benefits to patients of all ages.
· As a Drug Safety Consultant, you will be expected to perform case processing for serious adverse events, serious and non-serious adverse drug reactions and other medically-related project information such as adverse events of special interest and clinical endpoints.
· Complete QC of vendor cases to ensure quality levels are maintained per DOB’s expectations.
· Management of the safety intake mailbox
· Support the team as needed to ensure patient safety is monitored and maintained at DOB
· Relevant clinical research/pharmaceutical industry experience, preferably in pharmacovigilance/drug safety – ARGUS global safety database, with knowledge of medical terminology and coding systems.
· Must be fluent in written and verbal English with good communication skills and basic computer skills. Detail orientated and capable of working effectively within a team environment.
· Medical/science background (nursing preferred) and/or bachelor’s degree or local equivalent.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
The hourly range for this consulting position is $45-$65/hour.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.