EHS Specialist I
100 Research Dr Worcester, MA 01605 US
Target PR Range: 25-36
*Depending on experience
EHS Technician: Responsible for the implementation of all Environmental, Health & Safety programs consistent with federal, state, local and corporate regulatory requirements. Duties include:
- Implementing hazardous, biological/medical, and radioactive waste programs including routine pickup, transportation, accounting, processing and shipping activities
- Conducting regulatory required inspections of equipment, incoming materials and areas
- Working on routing EHS assignments per written procedures/policies, where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required
- Receives instruction on routing work and new assignments.
- Has good interpersonal skills, is attentive and approachable.
- Works under moderate supervision of supervisor
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.