65 Pitts Station Road Marion, NC 28752 US
Works as part of a team performing standard quality engineering work requiring application of standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria. Work is closely supervised.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs routine quality engineering assignments of validation/qualification tasks which are typically a focused portion of larger projects. These tasks provide experience and familiarization with the quality engineering staff, methods, techniques, theories, Corporate and division SOP's, policies and projects.
- Develops or participates in the development of solutions to problems specific to assigned project.
- Participates in continuous improvement projects.
- Works with engineering, maintenance, manufacturing, and other functional groups on new equipment and regulatory compliance issues.
- Writes, executes, and reports on validation activities. Coordinates validation issues specific to the products, manufacturing processes, cleanrooms, or critical utility systems. Writes and/or executes qualification protocols for various pieces of equipment, various classifications of cleanrooms, and critical utilities including water for injection and compressed process air.
- Designs and performs routine testing, project experiments, analysis of data and reports results.
- Performs engineering studies on new equipment to determine proper settings, control points, etc. including data gathering during start up and test batches.
- Initiates new or revisions of protocols/operating instructions specific to the project.
- Develops manufacturing process flowcharts, including defining people and material flow issues.
- Sustain a clean and safe work area using 6S principles
- Learn, understand and apply rigorous quality standards, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
Qualifications for this role
- Ability to discuss normally encountered technical or project management issues, both verbally and in written form.
- Ability to work as a collaborative team member.
- Ability to solve routine design, engineering problems with assistance.
- Ability to perform statistical analysis of data collected throughout various projects.
- Understand verbal and written safety and quality instructions and read and comprehend written work instructions including words and drawings.
- Must have basic English written and oral communication skills adequate to communicate with other team members.
Education & Experience
B.S.in Engineering and 0 - 1 year related experience (in-house, co-op or acquired outside). Must be at least 18 years of age
Target pay: 30-32/hr
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.