25212 W. Illinois Route 120 Round Lk Bch, IL 60073 US
- Position will be responsible for developing and executing verification and validation protocols related to Renal therapy. Experience in translating product requirements into test / use cases, essential. The position will be responsible for a portion of a fluid handling system. Responsibilities include design and development of precision plastic devices and components, developing test plans for functional testing, biocompatibility testing of materials and qualification of sterile packaging.
- As the primary job function of this position is in the design arena, the Engineer will manage /update the Design History File (DHF), direct experimental design, author protocol development and technical reports when needed.
- This position will report progress weekly to a management team and will require excellent communication skills to work globally and cross functionally. In this role the engineer will manage routine small projects without assistance, recommending design improvements as needed.
These responsibilities include:
- Technical writing, solid modeling, statistical analysis, cross functional communication, experimental design, and verification and validation of requirements and user needs.
- Experience working in a Design Control governed environment is desirable.
- Knowledge should include experience with device Design History File structure, Risk Management documentation and Product Requirements management, statistics and Test Method Validation.
Target pay range: 29-34/hr - varies on years of experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.