1 DNA Way South San Francisco, CA 94080 US
This position is for an Asset Management (AM) engineering role within the Facilities and Engineering (F&E) Department of South San Francisco Production (SSFP). This individual will perform engineering activities that support the management of our Drug Substance and Drug Product assets. The AM group is responsible for reliable asset performance to enable on time execution and release of our commercial and clinical products.
- Experience with end to end asset management, including plan, design, build and test, maintain and decommission, through the application of good engineering practices and troubleshooting methodologies.
- Basic project management skills to execute against site asset management strategy and portfolio.
- Experience managing relationships and key stakeholder expectations across a variety of functions including Operations and Maintenance and Calibration.
- Experience with risk-based decision making and on-the-floor troubleshooting.
- Education Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Familiarity with cGMPs and FDA guidelines.
- Continuous improvement champion.
- At times this role requires access to a clean room environment which requires company supplied gowning to cover exposed skin and hair in accordance with cGMP guidelines.
- Potential to work near hazardous materials, chemicals, and equipment as per company safety procedures and guidelines.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.