Engineering Technician II- Kronos
7601 Northland Dr N Crystal, MN 55428 US
Work on assignments that are complex in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations. May determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may provide guidance to other nonexempt personnel. Apply basic and some advanced techniques and procedures to assigned projects.
A Sr Technician will be a critical team member in system validation for PrisMax and Prismaflex, as well as the blood warmer Thermax. Primary responsibility will be system level validation test execution of Acute dialysis medical products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for performing a wide variety of research and/or development laboratory tasks and experiments. Perform detailed analyses and tests. Assist in compiling observations, analyzing data and interpreting results. Maintain laboratory equipment and inventory levels for laboratory supplies. May write experimental reports, summaries and protocols. May also develop and maintain record keeping for experiment performed. Perform simple troubleshooting and calibration of instruments.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Execute test protocols and communicate all defects during the test execution.
- Analyze test data for conformance to pre-determined acceptance criteria and record clearly results in testing platform like ALM.
- Collaborate with system team to better understand requirements and improve test effectiveness.
- Actively participate in improving existing testing scenarios and test cases.
- Maintain laboratory equipment and inventory levels for laboratory supplies
- Perform simple troubleshooting and calibration of Prismaflex and PrisMax.
- Proficient use of laboratory equipment and tools
- Familiarity with GMP/GLP desired
- Proficient in recording original data
- Ability to use computer for word processing, spreadsheets, document retrieval, e-mail, business calendars.
- Basic understanding of documentation systems.
- Any PrisMax or Prismaflex experience is highly preferred
- Any CRRT experience is highly preferred
Background and/or Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent, AA Degree preferred, 2-4 years of experience in related field.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.