17221 Red Hill Avenue Irvine, CA 92614 US
*Depending on experience
Applies knowledge of technical principles and systems/procedures to maintain and optimize CC legacy products.
Job Responsibilities (% if time provided):
Test, and/or improve products by developing moderately complex experiments and tests (including writing and executing protocols), analyze results, make recommendations, and develop reports, based on engineering principles - 25%
Generate work instructions, test methods, engineering drawings/prototypes, etc. to establish/characterize product and/or process specifications -25%
Create/update portions of design control documents including requirement specs and risk documents - 20%
Assign R&D support tasks; gives instruction to technicians on conducting tests; train technicians and provide feedback; and coordinate technician work - 15%
Identify, evaluate, manage, and provide guidance to suppliers, including establishing tolerances and defining acceptance criteria for suppliers - 10%
• Good computer skills in usage of MS Office Suite; CAD experience preferred
• Good documentation, communication (e.g., written and verbal) and interpersonal relationship skills including
consultative and relationship management skills
• Basic understanding of statistical techniques
• Previous experience working with lab/industrial equipment required (if applicable)
• Solid understanding and knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts relevant to Engineering
• Solid problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
• Solid understanding of processes and equipment used in assigned work
• Knowledge of and adherence to Environmental Health and Safety and Quality guidelines as they relate to department clean room medical device manufacturing
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to work in a team environment, including the ability to manage vendors and project stakeholders
• Ability to build productive internal/external working relationships
• Adhere to all company rules and requirements (e.g., pandemic protocols, Environmental Health & Safety rules)
and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
• Bachelor's degree in engineering required.
• 1-3 years experience required.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.