Executive Director, Cx Strategy & Operations
Health Plaza East Hanover, NJ 07936 US
Client ambition is to be a recognized leader in customer experience and engagement. The CE&E IMI team aims to design and deliver intentional, impactful customer experiences for HCPs and patients through integrated engagements and solutions.
This role is part of the Customer Experience Strategy & Activation team of the CE&E, IMI organization - a team of innovative, passionate talent focused at designing and deploying personalized and outcome-oriented customer experiences grounded in deep insights and human-centered design. As Executive Director, Cx Strategy & Operations, you will be the PMO lead across the end-to-end continuum for marketing campaign, content and solutions development and delivery from
- Coordination of insights gathering across sources
- To prioritization and scheduling of Cx strategy workshops
- Submission of briefs/assets for concept review to MLR and risk assessment
- to core modular asset delivery from agencies of record
- to channel asset delivery across customer touchpoints from production AOR
- to translated and localized asset delivery across countries with production AOR
- to in-market deployment scheduling and support coordination
This role is a critical management function that streamlines the management of our defined strategy and activation processes and hand-ff points. Must have experience in orchestrating complex integrated marketing operations within the pharmaceutical HCP context including familiarity with language, process, vendors and platforms (IQVIA, Veeva, Salesforce, IQVIA, Aprimo) and know how to drive process efficiencies and actively manage processes in place and set clear benchmarks for hand-off deliverables for internal teams and external partners to deliver against.
This role will also critically play a role of proxy to the Head of CX (Pro Bose) representing him at International Leadership teams and with Country Heads, which is an absolutely vital role in obtaining buy-in from very senior stakeholders in the CE&E vision and strategy. The gravitas required for this to be effectively executed will be significant, being able to balance alignment and support to a global vision, with co-creation with top markets.
- Own the operational process and hand-off points across the Cx Strategy & Activation team
- Define billing and project scoping approach and benchmarks
- Work on a wide array of brands and be able to break down steps in the process to deliver the best output
- Define best practices and set examples that are benchmarks for how the end to end delivery model works in partnership with agency and country leads
- Act as expert on staffing model to support efficiency to upskill and coach operations colleagues globally
- Provide direction on optimum set-up, processes and practices for capability management across deliverables across markets
- Mentor and partner with in-market operations teams (BE&E)
- Represent, influence and engage critical senior stakeholders on the CX vision and plans
- Act as the critical connector across the CX team as well as the connector b/w the CX team and the rest of the CE&E organization
- 20+ years in production process leadership within industry leading pharmaceutical industry
- Deep understanding of internal pharma and external vendor ecosystem and agency working model
- Experience in enabling the connection between strategy and execution
- Track record for developing high performance teams to drive efficiency and quality
- Fluent understanding of the regulatory and privacy environment in marketing to HCPs and patients
- Excellent collaboration skills; avoid silos, across channels
- Detail oriented with excellent problem-solving abilities, able to communicate and articulate solutions, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, driving towards simple solutions to complex problems with a keen understanding and appreciation of user experience.
- Cross-disciplinary sales, marketing and medical communications asset production and process management
- Able to navigate and lead large teams through ambiguity
- Embraces a collaborative approach; thrives working closely with research, content, and data specialists to build customer centric engagement solutions
- Able to manage a high degree of complexity, tasks, and interdependencies within timelines
- Able to balance strategy and execution
- Able to drive and influence change across a complex environment
- Able to influence senior stakeholders
- Able to act as proxy for the head of the CX team across all settings
Pay Rate: $233.11 - $255.95
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.