Financial Analyst 2
Corporate Drive Deer Park, IL 60047 US
Target PR: 30-34/hr
- Position on financial team supporting TCT (Transfusion Medicine and Cell Therapies) Sales/Marketing teams.
- Prepare financial models for conducting profitability analysis.
- Conduct analysis for annual price letter increases.
- Develop financial analysis for proposed Sales and Marketing programs and ad hoc requests.
- Analyze hardware return requests, including determining NBV and P&L impact; prepare and distribute monthly hardware return metrics.
- Prepare various monthly reports, including US Instrument Activity, Compliance, CPI, Sales Usage, AR Aging.
- Assist with annual Rate Card project.
- Specific Skills and/or knowledge, credentials or professional certifications;
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or Business. 1-3 years experience in Financial Analyst role.
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills, with ability to communicate analytical details and conclusions/recommendations in a concise, easily understandable manner.
- Solid Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, vLook-up formulas).
- Well-developed organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills; team player with ability to interact and collaborate effectively both cross-functionally and with all levels of management.
- Knowledge of ERP systems; SAP preferred.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.