Financial Analyst-II (Associate)
56 Livingston Ave Roseland, NJ 07068 US
Target Pay Rate: 35-44.09/hr **salary will be commensurate with experience
The Business Operation Specialist will perform the activities required to support and deliver on the Purchase Order (PO) Lifecycle Management Process:
- Receive and process purchase orders for services and delivery teams.
- Creates initial purchase orders, track orders, provide status notifications, process purchase orders modifications or changes, close purchase orders, maintains records pertaining to the PO transaction/activity and provide support to PO owner. These orders support the IT organizations purchases for labor, hardware, software, payment requests/credits and grants. The specialist will interact with various individuals and groups across the IT organization Ensure corporate accounting/financial policies and procedures are followed
- Correspond with suppliers, service/delivery teams and project managers to support Purchase Order creation and processing
- Provide support to the Business Management, Finance and Project Management Office (PMO) teams by delivering data, reports and analysis of purchase order and invoicing activities.
- Posses strong communication and facilitation skills and able to conduct effective user trainings. Flexibility is required to interact globally in a matrix organization across time zones Asia Pacific, Europe & US)
- Ability to work well in a team environment and develop working relationships
- Document and maintain process documentation.
- Multi-task, manage multiple purchase orders with a keen attention to detail
- Must have the ability to work under a strict deadline schedule
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities Be self-motivated and self-directing, with a positive attitude
- Carry out tasks with little or no supervision
Education Minimum Requirement:
- HS/BA/BS Required
Experience and skills:
- Strong proficiency in SAP Financial systems (ECC. Purchase Orders): at least 3 years
- Good knowledge in finance, basic accounting, procurement principle and account reconciliation acumen
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Microsoft SharePoint User Experience, Adobe Acrobat (PDF) experience.
- Excellent math skills and analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and tactical management skills
- Good organizational skills, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills Ability to deliver high quality work with focus on details and accuracy
- Experience working with project managers and IT professionals
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- 5 years experience in SAP Knowledge of general office procedures and bookkeeping processes
- Booking Keeping financial reporting
- 3 years in an analyst role
- Strong skills and work experience in Excel (Workbook, formulas, Pivots, functions, Macros, Degrees in Finance Accounting, Math, Business, or work experience equivalent a plus
**CO/NY candidates may not be considered
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.