Formulation Principal Research Associate
50 Northern Avenue, Boston, MA 02210 Boston, MA 02210 US
The Formulation Principal Research Associate will perform an array of activities working with other scientists to advance drug candidates from exploratory development through commercial line extension in a Quality by Design (QbD) environment using lab based and computational tools.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop formulations forms for clinical and commercial use, generate data for project progression and regulatory filings, conduct optimization and scale up studies.
- Help design, plan, execute, and interpret laboratory experiments, with minimal supervision, to meet established project timelines.
- Maintain accurate and complete laboratory notebook capturing protocols, results and observations. Interpret data to form sound conclusions.
- Timely document integrated experimental outcomes in presentations and research reports.
- Perform basic statistical analysis of experimental data
- Assist in technical transfer to CMO partners for clinical trial manufacture
- Initiate experimental troubleshooting on a routine basis, with minimal supervision
- Contribute to drafting regulatory filing documentation
- Comply with all relevant Safety and GMP procedures
- Hands on laboratory experience
- Strong technical writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Successful and efficient multitasking and working on a few projects concurrently
- The ability to work successfully in a team/matrix environment
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment, manage priorities, and maintain timelines for multiple projects
- Masters Degree (or equivalent degree) in a related physical sciences field and 0-2 years of relevant employment experience, or
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent degree) in a related physical sciences field and 5+ years of relevant employment experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.