269 E Grand Ave South San Francisco, CA 94080 US
Client lives at the intersection of technology, data science, and healthcare. Our mission is to make the world’s health data useful so that people enjoy longer and healthier lives. We are developing tools and devices to collect, organize and activate health data, and creating interventions to prevent and manage disease.
The Client Operations team is looking for a HR Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting employees and managers with fundamental HR inquiries, and provide operational support across all our people programs and processes.
- Provide HR support to the business - answering basic employee and manager questions about People programs, policies, time-off, disability leave options, and other HR related items
- Provide scheduling and administration support to People Ops programs, including new hire orientation, performance management, exit interviews, conducting basic analyses, etc
- Assist with maintenance of Client electronic learning management system, including adding & removing training modules, completion status reporting, and troubleshooting
- Receive, review, and process transactions (e.g. compensation, spot bonus awards, transfers, exits); in addition, performing regular audits to ensure compliance (e.g. audits of employee files & information/data)
- Conduct initial intake of employee issues
- Identify and execute on continuous improvement of HR programs and processes to enhance the overall employee and manager experience
Desired Experience in improving and identifying issues in processes and suggesting user focused improvements Ability to adapt to shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a primary focus on core responsibilities Knowledge of regional HR legislation and best practice
20-27 pay rate range
**salary will be commensurate with experience**
CO, NY candidates may not be considered.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.