HR Operations Coordinator (HR Service Delivery & HRIS Specialist Lead)
1249 South River Road East Windsor, NJ 08512 US
PURPOSE & SCOPE: Responsible for serving as the SME and support of HR Service Delivery and the HRIS system (Success Factors Employee Central and related Talent Modules) as it relates to employees, contracted/contingent non-employees, and organizational structure data. Project responsibilities include serving as the HR Operations team SME for Inveric. This includes gathering information on all current HR policies, HR templates and eligibility rules and calculations of HR benefits, as well as training of new resources without Success Factors experience, data analysis and interpretation, coordination with Human Resource Business Partners (HRBPs) and managers for data/approvals and maintenance within SF Employee Central of both employee/non-employee and organizational assignment information. Act as an local and onsite (if required) resource for HR operations related inquiries both from internal HR and external clients
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: The HR Service Delivery & HRIS Specialist Lead performs assigned tasks that relate to the administration of employees and non-employees through the hire to retire lifecycle within SF Employee Central and the production of outputs from templates. The main tasks include supporting, administering, and advising all employees in the relevant departments. Responsibilities include:
- Provide daily support and serve as a HR Operations SME to the HR Specialist for employee and non-employee events
- Collect all HR related documentation and build understanding of as-is ways of working
- Mentoring and training a local resource not skilled in Success Factors on Employee Central and the talent modules as well as HR Specialist responsibilities
- Execute delivery of HR transactions and respond to queries
- Execute overall coordination and action of SF Employee Central workflow for where HR Specialist involvement is required. Review workflow requests for overall reasonableness and accuracy and coordinate discussions with HRBPs or other parties were necessary
- Independently manage smaller data update or change projects. Coordinate and/or conduct UAT testing for SF Employee Central enhancements or changes
- Serve as the system point of contact for internal HR as well as employees and managers as they learn the new system
The HR Service Delivery & HRIS Specialist Lead is responsible for ensuring that the above responsibilities are completed correctly and on time, as well as for advising and supporting all HR Business Partners, HR Specialists, managers and employees on the HR processes they support.
- Bachelors Degree or at least 4 years of generalist HR and/or HRIS experience
- Experience working in HR shared service centre model with third party suppliers
- 3 + years related SuccessFactors experience including 1 year direct experience in supporting Employee Central
- Very experienced in SF EC, TMs, Reporting and interactions with Legacy systems
- Experience in executing and extracting BW SAC reports
- 3 + years of data analysis and interpretation experience
- Extensive Excel experience
- Excellent analytical skills, including compiling data, research, and problem solving.
- Competence in managing multiple priorities simultaneously with a strong results/goal orientation.
- Continuous improvement mindset and a passion for measuring results through data and metrics.
- Exceptional organizational skills and takes personal accountability for deliverables.
- Ability to independently solve problems and make recommendations to remediate issues.
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment and deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to work autonomously and within teams and serve as a trusted liaison with internal constituents.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to work closely with others as part of a team while being able to take full responsibility for a task.
- Strong, collaborative team player willing to provide support across the HR team, especially with HR Business Partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills required, including ability to present data in an organized and approachable manner.
- SuccessFactors Employee Central Certification and TM Certification
- 2 + years managing small to medium scale HRIS projects
- Pharmaceutical Industry experience
- Working knowledge of SF Employee Central configuration
- Advance reporting tools and analytical experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.