HR Support III
710 Medtronic Parkway Northeast Spring Lk Pk, MN 55432 US
Top 3 things the manager is looking for:
- Administrative/office experience – high attention to detail and organization
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently
- Program/Event/Meeting planning experience is a big plus or someone looking to join this type of career
Top 3 Responsibilities in scope for the role:
- Packing/shipping/mailing of program materials and supplies *will need ability to lift boxes
- Assisting with onsite and offsite event and meeting planning such as reserving meeting rooms, sourcing/suggesting offsite dinner/event spaces
- Administrative duties as assigned – creating surveys in Medallia, data in Excel, Outlook/Zoom meetings, etc.
Careers that Change Lives
The Global Talent and Leadership Development Operations organization is seeking a highly motivated and creative individual to join our Learning and Development Coordination team. Providing program and project support to Global Learning & Development programs and initiatives.
A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinate logistics for multiple programs and events including scheduling Zoom sessions, managing materials/inventory and shipping for programs, tracking attendees, working with facilities/off-site locations on set-up requirements, catering and AV needs, and survey support.
- Completing administrative-type tasks to support the coordination team – this includes day-to-day tasks aligned to learning and development programs.
- Manage communications – disseminating written communications to program participants, managers, presenters, and leaders.
- Ensures efficiency of operations, technology, and transaction processes.
- Establishes standards and procedures for handling employee questions, transactions, and administration of human resource programs.
- Coordinates services with the human resource information systems, human resource program managers and technology specialists.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience
Nice to Have
- Prior experience with Medtronic
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Able to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks
- Willingness to learn many technology platforms
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills, attention to detail and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively with vendors and people at all management levels
- Self-motivated, ability to problem solve and bring issues to resolution quickly
- Flexible and resourceful – able to handle last-minute changes and unexpected situations or requests by finding solutions and managing deadlines
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.