ICEx Project Manager
26525 North Riverwoods Boulevard Mettawa, IL 60044 US
Target PR Range: 46-56/hr
*Depending one experience
ICEx Project Manager
Global Customer Excellence Project Manager
Acts as the project manager and/or as lead for several functional projects within International Customer Excellence. This role leads a diverse, cross-functional team of experts across functional and geographic boundaries to deliver business solutions to complex problems. The solutions would integrate one or more components of people, process, and technology and advance FutureFit capabilities or functional priorities. The project manager will develop and implement use of effective program management tools and methodologies for evaluating, executing, managing, and closing out projects across the portfolio and drive cross-functional team effectiveness.
• Collaborate/work with project sponsors, business units and users to manage a project from initiation through closure. Monitor scope, schedule and budget.
• Deliver quality project solutions to business problems or issues within defined budgets and/or timelines.
• Provide expert project leadership proactively through project lifecycle. Responsible for project planning, stakeholder and communication planning, change management, project tracking, project reporting, risk and issue management, etc.
• Manages project teams; drives completion of projects to achieve outcomes short and long term.
• Responsible for key project deliverables including timelines, risk matrix, dashboards, communication plan and will be accountable for overall program delivery.
• Synthesizes input from multiple disciplines, functions to discover best problem solutions in total business context.
• Within the context of the assigned projects, responsible for building and sustaining the day-to-day relationships and communications (including project briefings) with business partners at various levels of the organization.
List required and preferred qualifications (up to 10). Include education, skills and experience.
•7+ years managing projects and programs
• 3+ years pharmaceutical or industry related experience.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written. Experience working in a strong matrix environment.
• Experience analyzing business problems and facilitating the design of innovative solutions
• Required Education: Bachelor’s degree or High School Diploma or equivalent
• Preferred: Experience creating and using plans in Smartsheet, Marketing tech experience, data analytics projects, PMP certified
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.