IT ERP Specialist - SAP Solutions
251 Ballardvale Street Wilmington, MA 01887 US
Pay rate range: $44-54/hr
Seeking an IT ERP Specialist – SAP Solutions to assist in ongoing deployments of SAP solutions.
This role will work collaboratively in a consultative way across the business units and IT and help adopt SAP solutions, supporting and training business users, as well as advising on best approaches to solve business problems and automate manual solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Engage Business Stakeholders at all levels to identify requirements for current and future products through ongoing interaction
- Facilitate, support and deliver training on SAP tools like SAP Analytics Cloud, Analysis for Office, SAP ECC, SAP S/4HANA
- Prepare training and instructional material for newer tools and functionalities in SAP
- Deliver training in structured and unstructured formats with the SAP user base for better and easier user adoption
- Define detailed blueprint for development requirements
- Build Analysis for Office/SAP Analytics reports for easier adoption by users
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear and user-friendly manner
- Perform testing, resolve issues and work to automate testing/data validation
- Troubleshoot issues and optimize performance of the HANA Live models
- Build strong business relationships that foster a collaborative and trusting approach and partnership
- BS/BA degree in Business Management, Computer Science (or related field), MBA/CPA/CMA preferred
- 3+ years of experience working with SAP BI front end tools like Analysis for Office Workbooks, Business Objects, SAC, Power BI, SAP ECC, SAP S/4HANA
- 3+ years of experience with Data Governance processes to ensure consistent implementations of data sets, terminology and reporting structures for optimal data integrity
- 1+ years working in Agile Software Development Methodology
- Strong business mindset with ability to collaborate with business partners to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.