3551 Lawrenceville Road Trenton, NJ 08648 US
Division: Research & Development (R&D) Function: Global Clinical Operations (GCO) / Global Clinical Trial Planning & Alliance Management (GCTP&AM)
Duration 6 months
The Implementation Specialist provides tactical support to the Clinical Trial Engagement and Enrollment Team ensuring our patient recruitment goals and study timelines are met. The Implementation Specialist supports the operations of the CTEE team focusing on key areas such as financial & vendor oversight, process improvements and developing reports and dashboards. The ideal candidate must be able to build strong relationships, effectively use written and verbal communication skills, and able to multi-task working in a dynamic, fast-paced matrixed organization.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, internal and external vendors to assist with tactical implementation of the engagement and recruitment strategies to optimize the site/patient experience and trial recruitment timelines.
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards to evaluate our campaign tactics ensuring our strategies are cost effective and scalable throughout the project lifecycle.
- Proactively identify potential operational challenges and provide solutions to ensure engagement and recruitment activities remains on track.
- Support CTEE team with invoice/fund tracking as well as payment issue resolution.
- Provide ongoing support as needed (i.e., maintenance of our SharePoint site, new hire orientation, developing standardized processes and procedures, assisting with ad hoc projects/conference, etc.).
- BA/BS with a minimum of 3-5 years of clinical trial or related experience.
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Stakeholder management with the ability to work with colleagues at all levels.
- Clearly communicates in both written and verbal form.
- Problem-solver: Identifies and resolves problems independently; escalating appropriately.
- Analytical: Able to collect and synthesize data/information in a clear and appropriate manner.
- Experience working with key systems such as MS Office, SharePoint, Workfront, and SAP
- Position is based in Central New Jersey.
Additional Skills: I need someone to help manage our teams finances and assist with routing contracts and purchase orders. It would be great if this person has SAP knowledge, advance excel knowledge and can easily adapt to learning new tools and technologies.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.