5007 N. 53rd Avenue, USGAP Glendale, AZ 85301 US
- Utilize proven instructional design methodologies to plan and design training for adult learners.
- Design training in a variety of formats to meet the needs of the learners and organization.
- Assist with the needs analysis process for curricula and training design.
- Create meaningful learning objectives to address identified learning needs.
- Collaborate with Team, SMEs, and stakeholders to design and develop appropriate learning solutions in multiple modalities including, but not limited to, eLearning, virtual instructor led training, video-based training and live in-person instructor led training.
- Build partnerships with SMEs and stakeholders to maintain a collaborative learning relationship that drives effective learning design.
- Leverage tools and technologies to develop virtual and in-person training that supports the plasma science needs of learners within the organization.
- Manage and prioritize new and ongoing learning projects.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of new and existing training.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and lead efforts to adjust training to met the evolving business and learner needs.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain customer focus and collaboration with a diverse workforce
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience designing and developing training for adult learners
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and in team environments
- Highly organized and able to simultaneously manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Competent in the use of Articulate Storyline and Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated ability to deliver in-person and virtual instructor led courses
- Experience developing video-based training and micro-learning
Bachelors degree or higher in Adult Education or related discipline OR equivalent work experience (4+ years)
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.