LMS eLearning Specialist
200 American Metro Boulevard Mercerville, NJ 08619 US
Target Pay Rate: 40-60/hr **salary will be commensurate with experience
LMS/eLearning Specialist Responsibilities:
We would like local candidates in case of travel to a business meeting.
- Hands-on LMS system admin experience, preferably with SAP/SuccessFactors (5+ years) - user/learning/classroom training/curriculum management.
- Lead AICC/SCORM training deployment efforts in close partnership with the LMS admin team (5+ years).
- Experience using authoring tools like Storyline 360/Camtasia/Adobe Suite etc.
- Lead projects/tasks related to AICC/SCORM training - develop/edit training contents, troubleshoot issues, publish, and test in the LMS to ensure it works on desktops and iPads.
- Proactively maintain and develop LMS business processes, training materials, job aids, guideline documents, etc.
- Experience utilizing MS Excel functions like - vLookup, concat, etc.
- Proactively manage the learning mailbox in close partnership with the LMS admin team.
- Work closely with the LMS admin team to perform day-to-day system administrative support.
- Track and troubleshoot user tickets and training-related issues.
- Develop and execute test scripts during annual upgrades/patch/change management.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working in a regulated environment (preferably Pharma).
- SAP/SuccessFactors LMS System admin experience.
- Hands-on experience using Authoring tools like (Storyline 360).
- Knowledge of instructional design concepts and principles (elearning certificate is a plus).
- Hands-on experience, leading AICC/SROCM training content in the corporate LMS environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with various levels of management.
- Experience working on Microsoft Office suite, especially Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with graphics creation, screen capture software, and audio editing software.
- Willing to provide secondary support to the LMS team as required.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.