Lab Tech - I
1800 Stewart St San Mateo, CA 94404 US
- Perform environmental monitoring of cleanrooms
- Collect water samples to ensure all sample collected per schedule and tested on time
- Perform and review microbiological assays such as Gram Stain, Endotoxin, Sterility, Microbial Identification, Growth Promotion, Bioburden and Plate Reading
- Perform and review visual inspection of final product
- Data entry and trend data as needed and prepare slides for management
- Assist in investigations regarding out of specifications (OOS) results, address and manage deviations related to micro procedures.
- Routine maintenance of lab equipment and lab spaces
- Review and approve all final product release test results
- Additional duties as assigned.
- These duties can be delegated to designated deputies of a satisfactory qualification level as needed.
-EM in cleanroom (including gowning in clean rooms grade A, B,C and D, or ISO 5, ISO 7, ISO 8.) Aseptic technique
-work experience in a lab and GMP facility.
-Also as mentioned during the call, a 4 year degree with only lab experience is qualified. AA degree with 1-2 years, and high school with 4 years plus direct experience.
-Masters degree with no experience is also considered.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.