Lab Tech IV
8301 Mars Drive Waco, TX 75712 US
• Performs advance testing methods for HPLC.
• Experience with HPLC testing and chromatography processing is required. Experience with Empower is desired.
• Organizes and performs testing of raw materials, bulk samples, and finished product to assure the chemical quality of the product.
• Maintains accurate notebook of all sample identifications, raw data, and calculations associated with assigned analysis duties.
• Reports anomalies in analyses and malfunctions of equipment to laboratory supervisor.
• Ability to work effectively with a team of chemists.
• High attention to detail and ability to follow stringent procedures.
• Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing chemistry lab or similar laboratory experience.
• Experience working in a GMP regulated environment preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Other duties as assigned.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.