Labeling Graphic Designer II
100 College Road West NJ USA 093657 Princeton, NJ 093657 US
- Responsible for supporting compliant and efficient regulatory submissions through the creation, management and approval of product labeling artwork in accordance with applicable procedures and standards.
- Responsible for preserving a consistent look-and-feel throughout the technical design and development of labeling materials, protecting existing approved brand guidelines in all creative development.
- Support development of artwork for a variety of regulated products, including pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and combination products.
- Responsible for organizing and archiving all creative files in accordance with current practice.
- Must have the capacity to create original line art to be used as instructional images in Patient Information labeling.
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing artwork and creating files; must have experience with proofreading and redline documents.
- Must have an excellent grasp of printing and production processes that result in setting up print files properly for our print vendors.
- Responsible for clear and direct communication, both written and verbal; ability to gather customer inputs, incorporate feedback, and set expectations for project delivery.
- Must have exceptional organizational and time management skills, an excellent level of productivity, and the flexibility to respond to changing deadlines
- Must be an independent, organized worker with high attention to detail who is able to set priorities and manage multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work and collaborate with onsite and remote team members to obtain and complete artwork jobs.
- Basic understanding of the Regulatory requirements for labeling artwork including, but not limited to, PLR requirements (21 CFR 201.56 and 201.57), NDC placement (21 CFR 201.2), established and proprietary name requirements (21 CFR 201.10) and Drug Facts (21 CFR 201.66) wherever necessary.
Education: Bachelor's or Associates degree in graphic design or other related field.
Experience: Bachelors degree plus a minimum of 4 years in the pharmaceutical industry with 2 years of those years in regulatory affairs artwork creation. Associates degree plus a minimum of 6 years pharmaceutical industry experience with at least 4 years in regulatory affairs artwork creation.
Experience designing for both print and digital platforms Using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and In- Design) and barcoding software. Must have experience using design software on MacBook and PC optional. Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint and Text Verification Tool (TVT) a plus.
Pay rate range: $39 - $56
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.