2412 South Loop Drive Ames, IA 50010 US
- Performs customary scientific/lab duties under supervision.
- Participates/assists in the execution of routine experiments.
- Performs all work in conformance with applicable regulations.
- Performs all work in a safe manner.
- Works primarily within the laboratory environment.
- Initiates and completes customary procedures in an efficient manner with supervision; Operates and is responsible for lab equipment.
- Demonstrates technical ability to assist in the execution of routine experiments and procedures with supervision.
- Ability to perform routine assays including but not limited to basic bacterial culture, ELISA, and PCR.
- Understands and applies basic scientific principles with guidance.
- Reports and treats data with a high level of integrity and ethics.
- Complies with applicable regulations, performing all work in a safe manner; Maintains proper records in accordance with SOPs and policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant scientific discipline (Microbiology) or equivalent experience in a related field (laboratory experience).
- Previous scientific/laboratory experience preferred.
Salary will be commensurate with experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.