Laboratory Technician III
6201 South Freeway Ft Worth, TX 76134 US
- Provides ancillary services that enable the team to operate effectively and efficiently.
- Effectively performs tasks and work based on well-established procedures, work rules, and assigned work routines.
- Supports assembly of prototypes and devices under development in R&D
- Supports testing and evaluation of prototypes and new products under development in R&D
- Documents studies performed in a laboratory notebook or appropriate forms.
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for improvement
- Executes protocols (Engineering, Design verification or validation) and calibration procedures.
- Works with R&D staff to troubleshoot any process development issues when applicable
- Interacts with internal contacts to provide clear, straightforward, effective, and factual communication and information.
- Knowledge of GDP/GMP and performing quality work.
- Exhibits level of knowledge to perform a wide range of operations/tasks with minimal error.
- Stays focused on tasks and practices good time management skills.
- Accepts responsibility for own actions.
Skills and Knowledge
- Technical Development Methodology for Medical Devices
- Laboratory Excellence
- Research Operations
- Scientific Support
- Microsoft Applications knowledge (Excel, Work PowerPoint)
- Engineering Drawing interpretation
- Cleanroom/Assembly experience
- Microscope use
- Keyence and Comparator a Plus
- Minimum Associates degree
- Bachelor degree preferred
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.