7 Powder Horn Drive Warren, NJ 07059 US
The primary purpose of this position will be to support daily lab operations and to manage lab equipment within Cell Therapy Development Operations.
- Learn and follow lab specific procedures and policies
- Provide a customer service experience to end users and collaborate to ensure objectives are completed in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of laboratory instrumentation pipettes, balances, centrifuges, flow cytometers and other equipment.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on lab equipment
- Troubleshoot equipment issues and perform repairs as necessary.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert on equipment issues to resolve problems and reduce downtime.
- Schedule and escort vendors to perform duties on jobsite per company policy.
- Document and review documentation for completeness using Good Documentation Practices (GDocP).
- Experience in using CMMS software Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Management (BMRAM)
- Monitor and maintain cold storage equipment.
- General maintenance of the CTD laboratories
Qualifications & Experience:
- 1 - 2 years in pharmaceutical lab environment
- A.S or higher in Sciences or Engineering
- Routine Lab maintenance
- Equipment maintenance and troubleshooting experience preferred
- Experience in CMMS
- GMP/GDocP experience
- Will need transportation to travel between sites on a weekly basis.
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.