Logistics Associate II
Portsmouth, NH 03801 US
PLEASE PROVIDE CANDIDATE'S TEL# ON RESUME (MAKE SURE IT'S A WORKING #)
Day Shift Pay Rate: $17-25.00/HR - rotation/weekday/weekend requirement schedule varies. Please indicate preference on resume.
Duties vary from manager to manager.
Overall duties include:
Contributes within team using SAP, Syncade and/or Ship console Systems for receipt, storage, issuance, dispensing and allocations of API and consumable components.
Supports Manufacturing in handling & shipping product domestic and internationally. Demonstrates organization, time management of primary role requirements for one of the following areas within the Logistics department: (Dispensing/FPA, Receiving, Shipping and/or Warehouse)
- Perform SAP Transactions required for assigned area (Goods Receipt, Stock Putaway, Order Fulfillment, TO creation, Material Movement).
- Performs Syncade required tasks for assigned area (Receipt, Movement, Material Adjustments, Allocations, Weigh/Dispense, Scrapping, Inventory).
- Demonstrates an understanding of strict adherence to assigned procedures and obtains required qualifications.
- Demonstrates an understanding of cGMPs required for the work area.
- Good listening skills with questioning attitude.
- Performs basic functions of primary role assigned and seeks more challenges, once demonstrates proficiency in basic procedures of role.
- Performs Circular Chart tasks, as required for assigned area (installation, review, daily monitoring).
- Demonstrates understanding of documentation for logbooks and other required documentation. Asks before doing, to ensure accuracy/compliance.
- Participates in process improvement initiatives.
- Utilizes DMS and Trackwise for assigned area.
- Performs other duties as they are assigned with positive attitude to support overall department
There is also a need for basic support in the warehouse which requires:
- Work standing most of the day
- Can move many boxes daily
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Can operate power equipment (after Training)
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.