Logistics Associate II
101 International Drive Portsmouth NH USA 03801 Portsmouth, NH 03801 US
Target Pay Rate: 24.92/hr **salary will be commensurate with experience
- Facilitates product shipping and distribution, works with management and team members on logistics systems and on implementing new strategies and initiatives, and assists in directing daily operations.
- Assists management in purchasing, warehousing, distribution, forecasting, and/or customer service.
- Ensures freight is processed efficiently to maximize product service levels.
- Processes orders, prepares packing lists, packages outgoing materials, takes care of shipping logistics, and ensures the accuracy and timeliness of incoming and outgoing orders.
- Tracks shipment details, locations, and estimated time of arrivals.
- 3-5 Years Experience
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.