Logistics Technical Writer
Millburn, NJ 07041 US
- Provide support to the Supply Chain Department compliance activities as a technical writer for deviations, CAPAs, Supplier Complaints, Change Controls, Risk/Impact/Gap Assessments and any technical documentation related to supply chain operations and projects.
- Ownership of Supply Chain compliance events, including investigation, risk assessment tracking and reporting of events such as deviations, CAPAs, Supplier Complaints.
- Ownership and/ facilitation of Supply Chain Change Control documentation.
- Technical risk/impact/gap assessment for Supply Chain investigation, Change Controls, equipment qualifications, transport/shipping validations or other reports as needed to support operations.
- Maintaining data organization and archival in the Supply Chain (SC) SharePoint and Physical records where required.
- Assist with SOP updates and Form creation as per GMP procedure.
- Minor project management support.
- Minimum of 3 years Technical Writing experience required.
- 1+ year of pharmaceutical/pharmaceutical manufacturing experience highly preferred
- Supply Chain experience
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) - experience corresponding with external vendors or business partners in a professional setting.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the following software: Microsoft Office (especially Excel), Microsoft Teams, Adobe (form creation function), Trackwise/AQWA or similar quality event management system.
- Experience in performing technical, industry related, risk/impact/gap assessments.
- Knowledge of Good Documentation Practices and Data Integrity principles and at least a basic understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices
- At minimum must have completed Bachelor level degree certification.
- Diploma level qualification may be considered if deemed appropriate by Supply Chain Management or if additional course certifications and skills are exhibited
Pay will be commisterate with experience and in the range $20-30/hr
Although this hasn't been an issue at The Planet Group, the staffing industry has seen an increase in people falsely representing themselves as recruiters to gather personal information from job seekers. For your safety, do not provide sensitive data to anyone you have not spoken with thoroughly and never provide banking information during the application process. Candidate safety is a top priority at The Planet Group.